JOB TITLE: Sub-Regional Grants Manager Assistant
LOCATION: Bogota, Colombia
RESPONSIBLE TO: South America Grants Manager in Bogota, Colombia and will work in close collaboration with Programme Officers, national Programme Co-ordinators, Thematic Co-ordinators and Programme Director South America.
The Grants Manager Assistant (GMA) is responsible for:
§ To prepare PCPs, PADs and CADs (Internal Authorisation Documents)
§ To review regularly donor websites on the internet as well as other mechanisms for identifying new funding opportunities, that will help in the implementation of the approved TPPs or of emergency responses.
§ Supporting the development of donor proposals and reports (specially to look for or develop supporting documentation)
§ Maintaining the archive of all donations up to date and ensuring that all relevant documents (contracts, official correspondence, etc. are available to authorised SC UK staff)
§ Maintaining a planner for reports, proposals and income claims
§ To support the grant manager on financial aspects of donor reports and proposals.
§ To support the Grant manager in the direct relation with donors including preparing correspondence for donors and other requirements.
· Experience in fund-raising and /or International Cooperation
· Good communications skills
· Fluent English and Spanish essential
· Good knowledge of computer programmes, specially word, excel and internet explorer
· Required to maintain confidentiality
· Able to work under pressure, to manage and prioritise a competing demands and to meet deadlines
· Awareness of gender issues, and a commitment to promoting the responsible participation of children and young people in all aspects of Save the Children's work
· Awareness and understanding of Child Protection Issues
To apply please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org